7.11.10

Instead of Homecoming...

School spirit? Who needs that? Instead of going to the homecoming game/dance last friday, I ate hors d'oeuvres and browsed art galleries.
This was my first First Friday, and probably only my second art gallery that wasn't a museum exhibition. (Did I ever go to anything other than the Gray Area gallery near Slim's? I don't remember)




Every gallery needs a treehouse.
A whole entire wall of found gloves and their painted pairs.

Mine's the little red one in the corner. I drew Freaky Scissors Guy from MadTV.

The ridiculously talented Jaclyn Alderete
Another of Jaclyn's in the corner.
My favorite stranger of the night. He came with a cane and everything.
Barbara Weiss' dental nightmare

My stomach on steroids
Posted by Picasa

My goal for the next First Friday? To make it past three blocks. I'm ashamed of myself; steroids are supposed to make me manly.

No comments:

Post a Comment